Located just steps from the Bay of Chaleur, at the mouth of the Restigouche River, our campground has 40 full service, 8 non-serviced sites and 3 cabins available to campers.
There are a number of amenities available on site or within a short walking distance: canteen services, gift shops and an esthetician.
Come in and find the Visitor Information Center with counselors to help you make the most of your visit. Inside you can find the Restigouche Tourism Planner, which includes a large variety of activities that can be done. Make sure you take a look at our scenic route: Acadian Coastal Drive and Appalachian Range Route.
You can enjoy an evening stroll on the boardwalk overlooking the Bay of Chaleur or picnic with your family. There is also a complete playground for your children with canteen services and washrooms just steps away.
The boardwalk is a photographer’s paradise, boasting the Lighthouse, Bon Ami Rocks, the Arch Rock as well as a large variety of marine wildlife.
Should you prefer indoor activities or the weather just doesn’t want to cooperate, the Recreaplex located directly across from the campground, offers family swimming and a full gym to meet all your fitness needs. There is also the weekly Farmer’s Market located just minutes away and featuring local produce and products. The local history and story can be relived at the Restigouche Regional Museum.
Price (plus applicable taxes)
Prices are subject to change
• Seasonal Water Front $1,750.00
• Seasonal $1,700.00
• Full Service/day $ 36.50
• Tent with Power/day $ 30.00
• Tent (No Service)/day $ 26.00
• Full Service/7 consecutive days $ 219.00
• Tent with Power/7 consecutive days $ 180.00
• Tent (No Service)/ 7 consecutive days $ 156.00
• Cabin with power/day $ 85.00
• Cabin with power/ 7 consecutive days $ 510.00
Cabins included electricity, 1 double bed and 3 single bed, 1 table with chair, electricity. Picnic table outside.
Bring your own gear and bedding.
Toilets and showers nearby
Bon Ami 2019 is July 26 to Aug 5
In season booking only (May to September): 1-800-576-4455 or (506) 684-7600 ext. 7363 e-mail : email@example.com
A booking is for one stay (for example, if you book for 3 different stays, you will have 3 separate booking files with 3 separate confirmation numbers)
• The Inch Arran Park campground offers 10 seasonal sites, 5 waterfront and 5 inside.
• In general, there is a waiting list for seasonal sites. You can add your name to the list by calling 684-7600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Holders of seasonal site must confirm by October 31st of the previous season with a $250.00 non-refundable payment (example: confirmation and down payment for the 2018 season must be received no later than October 31, 2018).
• If a seasonal site becomes available, it will be assigned according to the waiting list.
• Existing holder of seasonal sites must be paid in full upon checking-in or no later than June 1st whichever comes first.
• Your assigned seasonal site will be deemed vacant if we do not receive the required down payment by October 31 and if not paid in full upon checking-in or June 1st (whichever comes first) and will be assigned to the next person on the waiting list.
• Seasonal site holders shall not rent, lease, sublet or transfer the assigned site. If subletting is agreed upon by the management and seasonal camper, regular rental fees are paid to the Inch Arran Park.
CAMPSITE PRIORITY AND ALLOCATION
• The Inch Arran Park campground management does not recognize any acquired rights for anyone regarding the duration of a stay at the campground.
• Booking a campsite does not give its occupants any priority if they should decide to extend their stay beyond the nights for which they have paid.
• If a camper decides to stay longer and their current site is not available, the camper must either move to an available site or terminate their stay.
ARRIVAL, EXTENSION, DEPARTURE
• Campers must vacate their campsites no later than 11 am. If they intend to extend their stay, they must book for the following day(s) by 11 am. If they extend their stay, there is no guarantee they will have the same campsite.
• Consequently, campground management cannot guarantee the availability of any individual campsite before 12 pm.
• Arrival is 12pm the confirmed day of arrival.
• Campers who have booked a campsite in advance have no priority if they decide to extend their stay beyond the nights for which they have already paid.
• Campers who vacate their campsites in advance for any reason whatsoever are not entitled to any reimbursement.
RESERVATION FEES AND PAYMENT CONDITIONS
• To confirm a reservation, the client must pay the required fees.
• Once a reservation has been confirmed, the Inch Arran Park Campground management agrees to hold the booked campsite until 11 am on the day after the client’s scheduled day of arrival (24h). If we have received no notice from the camper by that time, the booking (the entire stay) will be cancelled and you will be charged the required fees.
• When clients book a campsite, either via email or by phone, they must pay the following amounts:
For a reservation:
Shorter than 7 days: 100% of the total cost must be paid when booking the stay;
Between 8 and 14 days: 50% of the total cost must be paid when booking the stay;
Longer than 15 days: 30% of the total cost must be paid when booking the stay.
Long term stay: 15% of the total cost must be paid when booking the stay.
• The entire booking must be paid upon arrival except long term stay.
Long term stay (reservation of more than 4 weeks)
• Upon arrival, the client must pay their first 4 weeks.
• At the end of the 4th week, client must pay for the 5th and 6th week in advance and continue in two-week increments thereafter.
• The long term reservation fee is 15% of the total cost of the full reservation.
• The client is responsible to make the required payments on time in order to continue holding their site.
• Your assigned site will be deemed vacant if we do not receive the required payment on time and in advance.
• If a client decides to depart earlier than the date they originally agreed upon, the standard reservation cancellation policy will apply.
Clients who book by phone, e-mail or in person have the following payment options: cash, debit card, Visa, MasterCard or American Express.
MODIFICATION AND CANCELLATION CONDITIONS
A booking may be modified for the following reasons (subject to availability):
• A change in the date of arrival or departure;
• Any campsite changes will be accepted, subject to availability, when the modification is requested.
• A $6 fee (plus taxes) may be charged each time a booking is modified.
No refunds will be granted for late arrivals or early departures.
Clients who have not arrived after their scheduled date of arrival and who have not notified the campground management will have their booking cancelled and their campsite may be given to someone else.
100% refund for cancellations made prior to 30days before beginning of stay.
No refunds will be given for cancellations made within 7 calendar days of the date of the beginning of a stay.
For cancellations made prior to 8 calendar days in advance of the date of the beginning of a stay:
Bookings shorter than 7 calendar nights: 10% (minimum $10) of the total cost of the cancelled nights is not refundable.
Bookings longer than 8 calendar nights: 30% (minimum $30) of the total cost of the cancelled nights is not refundable.
Failure to cancel/no show: 100% of the total cost of the cancelled nights is not refundable.
EQUIPMENT PER CAMPSITE AND SPEED
• Only one vehicle (car, truck, van) or two motorbikes are permitted per site.
• All visitors or campers second vehicle must be parked outside the campground or it will be towed away at the owners’ expense.
• Only one travel trailer or tent is permitted per site.
• For trailers with pull outs, once opened it must be aligned with the posts situated on the site.
• Trailers must be situated 12 feet from the fence on waterfront sites.
• Trailers/tents must be situated 12 feet from fire pit on interior sites.
• One small additional tent (6’x9′) is allowed for children less than 15 years of age. Tents must be aligned with the center of the number indicated on the tree.
• Boats, towing trailers and other recreational vehicles are not to be parked inside the campground at any time.
• The erection of structures intended to be permanent or semi-permanent in nature is prohibited.
• The maximum permitted speed limit at the campground is 10 km/hr.
QUIET AND PETS
• Any excessive noise likely to inconvenience other campers in any way whatsoever is strictly forbidden at all times.
• Motorized vehicles that are too noisy and ATVs are prohibited at all time at the campground.
• Curfew is from 11 pm to 8 am.
• Pets must be kept leashed. Excessive barking will not be tolerated. Pet owners must immediately pick up their animal’s excrement. No aggressive animals will be tolerated at the campground.
• Firecrackers and loud sound systems will not be tolerated.
• Anyone creating a disturbance will be given one warning only after which they will be asked to peacefully leave the campground.
• Fires are permitted, but they must be made in the fire pits provided for this purpose.
• Any trade or soliciting is forbidden at the campground.
• Clotheslines are not permitted.
• We are not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
• Campers shall maintain their campsite in a condition acceptable to park management.
• The renter of a site is responsible for the conduct and behavior of all guests.
The Seasonal Camper agrees to use the premises solely for personal camping and will not sublet the premises.
While flushable personal wipes are indeed “flushable”, they don’t disintegrate, and as a result are clogging our campground pumps, this also includes Swiffer’s. It must be noted, they can also clog your holding tank and trap. Therefore, campers must never flush them down the toilet of their recreational vehicle.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE RULES AND REGULATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT FURTHER NOTICE.
ALL RULES MUST BE RESPECTED OR YOU WILL BE ASKED TO PEACEFULLY LEAVE THE CAMPGROUND!!!